PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE READ?

So for the past 7 months i've liked this girl i finally pretty much came out with it and she doesnt care and says she has known for awhile but doesnt care But i'll i wanna do is grab her, and kiss her, and tell her i love her so much but im too scared it ruin everything she says she isn't into girls I just want her to give me a chance And know how much i care about her, and how AMAZING i think she is! I'm so grateful that she isnt judging me about how i feel about her, i just want more

ANd we use to be ALL over eachother, and had alot of physical attraction......and once i kissed her on the cheek and she didnt mind at all

but now i just wanna seduce her kiss her and see is she likes it

Ik she thinks im rlly pretty.....But when i texted her 2 weeks ago saying "send me a dirtyyy pic' and was like "wtf? r u serious.../" But she has told me berfore that she would never sext.....ahhh

WE ARE STILL FRIENDS nothing has rlly changed

Favorite Answer

You need to eradicate these thoughts from your head - She is not into girls - full stop

You should realise that it's over and can never be - just move on with your life and the experience you have gained P&P :-)

You need to get over her, before you do something that puts you on the sex offender registry. She isn't interested, and that means NO.

don't push for dirty pics...