Always feel like I have the stomach flu....dr's are giving up on me?

I am 24 years old, and never had stomach problems until after i had my first baby on Jan 1, 2010 via c-section. A few months after I started having pain, but the main problem has been the feeling of somewhat a rotten stomach. It feels like sewage sitting in there...kind of like a bad stomach flu. This has been what..a year and half later and dr's are still stumped. I am currently seeing a GI dr at Johns Hopkins Hospital, and he has done a colonoscopy and endoscopy so far and everything looked normal. I had 2 previous colonoscopys in the past year where my colon looked skeptical of Crohns. My brother and cousin have Crohns and so it runs in the family. These 2 tests looked normal a few days ago. I have seen 2 other GI dr's who gave up on me, and my family dr has also. I dont want to live with this forever. I cant work now because of it, and sometimes I feel so sick I just lay on the couch curled up. Some days are better than others.... Ive been on steroids, Pentasa (for possible crohns), many nausea medicines like Zofran, BellaDonna, etc etc. Also on Carafate which coats your stomach for people with ulcers...but nothing helps. Doctors do not think it is related to the c-section. Its mostly always on the upper/middle left side I feel this sickness. I am so worried they wont find out whats wrong and I cant live like this forever. Does ANYBODY have any idea whatsoever what this could be????? Oh also- my blood has been checked, ive had numerous cat scans, utlrasounds, xrays, fecal tests.... and for some reason my white blood cell count is always high

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hi Kimberly ! Since your white cell count is high ... your body is fighting something. I would do several things. Go to the health food store and get a parasite cleanse kit. Follow the directions on the box. This is generally a good cleanse for most harmful things that can come in from food or pets. Then I would get allergy tested to know what foods, etc that you are allergic to. Eliminate those foods from your diet. If you don't want to get tested, then try avoiding glutens and dairy products for a month and see if your symptoms lessen. Also try to eat whole foods without additives and preservatives as they can cause intestinal problems. Try juicing organic fruits and vege.s every day to help clean out your intestinal system. Avoid junk food including coffee and sodas when you are trying to see what you are sensitive to. The odds are very high that you are allergic to certain foods, preservatives in your diet. White blood cell count can rise when a person is fighting their food. Chip

Well there is obviously something wrong try to change your diet don't have a lot of junk food and be a little mean to the doctors tell them there is something wrong and your not gonna stop seeing them untill its solved so they need to help you make them do not let them give up on you or see another doctor