Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

What type of romance is your favorite? :D?

What is your favorite type of romance? :D (Especially teen romance. <3)

If you need some help, here are some examples:

sad

fairy tale ending

fantasy

forbidden love

unexpected

popular boy, unpopular girl or reversed

another girl takes the guy, and other guy takes the girl

unwanted love

arranged teen marriage

summer love.

I for one like the "two people who have been friends a long, long time and don't know that they like/love each other. " But not much of a fan of "passionate/1000 suns"-type, it depends really. XD

OH! I've also forgot to put that--yes, homosexual romance (which is part of these types, too. XD) are allowed, also. Just want to point that out, in case anyone wanted to list that. :D

Favorite Answer

Mmm, a very hard question indeed!

I'm going to say lesbian/gay romance because I believe that love that transcends gender difference is the most pure. The childhood friend and harem romance genres come in a close second =D

I'm a big fan of the ones who feel love for each other but something like depression or drugs keeps them apart until the end or whatever.

Sad

• daak

My maximum customary love tale ever has consistently been the unquestionably-existence love of King Edward VIII of england and Wallis Simpson, an American divorced lady. He abdicated the throne for that lady. it is the potential of love. Venus - Capricorn Mars - Sagittarius BQ: i'm gonna bypass alongside with Mickey & Minnie. Why? it is the single couple the situation the two certainly one of them stay to adventure it! (LOL)

I would say

Arranged marriage - Because its funny how they usually don't like each other but they aren't really that bad together.

&

Friends who have known each other for a long time because its so cute how they try to fight the feelings when they get them.

I like those sad romances like "Phantom of the Opera" and "Titanic". Other than that I like comedic romances.

Sad.

• Tegan

The non cliched one with a twisted twist at the end...so...unexpected i guess~

tragic ending love

fantasy

forbidden love

so yeah =)