Does this girl like me?

I work at a grocery store, this girl who works there also, works in a seperate department. She is always coming over to my department to talk to me, she has given me a nickname, and tells me to make her a sandwich - "with love". She asked me today when my lunch break is, and I just laughed and told her I already took it. She told me to come to her play thing at school, kept bugging me to go.

Do you think she wants to be friends or more, the lunch thing is where I contemplate - whether she wants more.

I'm honestly trying not to lead her on, when she talks to me, or when I catch her gazing into my eyes - it's very difficult not to blush.

I think that she may be interested but you have to have details. Like if she looks in your eyes, if she tries to get physical( touch you), always smiles when your around are all good things. I'm pretty sure she likes you!

Good lick

Source(s): I'm a girl?

I thinkk she has serious feelings for you if you don't like her try not to lead her on