this would make me so happy.........why doesnt this day ever come?

it would be the day when a doctor or somebody tells me i've only got a few weeks or even better days to live. to me that would be so much better than winning the lottery being a millioniare or being in love or spending more time than neccessary on this earth. why doesnt it ever happen?

Favorite Answer

Sounds to me like you are seriously depressed. I used to suffer from depression, too. Please find someone who cares about you and tell them exactly what you wrote here and get some help for yourself. Please listen to me. I have lost loved ones from cancer who would give ANYTHING to have lived on, and when you say something like that it really breaks my heart, but I understand why you feel the way you do because I have felt exactly the same way. Life is a gift. You are special and unique which is why there is no one else just like you and there never ever will be again. You have a special purpose for being on this earth. Look for it. When you find it you will understand why you are still here. You don't want to miss out on your purpose. There is a God and He loves You EXACTLY as you are, and He has a beautiful plan for your life if you will just look for it. I know what I am talking about. Just watch and see. One day you will look up and thank God that you are still here because your best days are coming!

I think that you have things your to scared of doing without having a reason, have you ever watched the bucket list? You should if you havent.. If that ever actually happend to you youd regret ever wanting it in the first place, be careful of what you wish for kid