Relationship advice for a guy?

A girl I was talking to found out my crush was her "BFF" and asked her out for me when I was kinda neutral she said no but now I'm gonna have to live with that when ever we see eachother (and we will a lot)

• Adair
    Favorite Answer

Rejection is simply part of relationships and part of life. If you really were neutral during that time, simply behave neutrally. Be friendly, keep it short, and get outta there every single time you encounter each other until you feel comfortable to really hang out again. Now would be a good time to get into something that interest you so you can focus on something else. You'll be ok.

Dude don't give up. Try again maybe you can get her. I think you should tell her bff how you feel about her maybe she might help you. And it takes time to make it work so keep trying. She will atlest know how much you care by her bff she is the ticket out i think