Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Do you know that straight dudes turning into f*gs in prisons, is evidence of homosexuality being a choice?

Update:

Don't believe then go to prison and drop the soap.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Tai
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, it's not. Homosexuality is the innate exclusive attraction to members of the same sex. Resorting to same-sex activity due to lack of opposite-sex contact does not mean that you suddenly become attracted to same-sex people when you were previously attracted to opposite-sex people. Sexual behavior and sexual orientation are not the same thing.

• 9 years ago

Ok first. You are an idiot. Second they don't turn into homosexuals. They get what they can because they want sex. There are no women there. And some actually are gay. Don't make presumptions about something you have never experienced like being in prison and being gay.

Source(s): Gay man
  • 9 years ago

Nope.

Didn't you know that straight dudes only do other dudes in prison because they can't get anything else for a long time?

• kira
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No. A lot of that has waaaay more to do with having power over someone than "sex". If you rape someone than you have power over them. And when it is just for getting off, well, there aren't any women around. Prison is not like the "real world".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. It might mean that they are bisexual though. Straight Dudes still need sex if they are in prison.

• 9 years ago

And what do they do when they get out of prison and aren't subject to being raped ?

or

Is being raped a "choice" in your mind ?

• 9 years ago

Really? You know, I spend more time with my right hand than I do with my wife. I challenge you to tell me I'm therefore autoerotic rather than straight. 'Cause goddamn it, if she were in the mood...

• 9 years ago

Maybe they already had those urges and when there's no choice other than other men to do it with they act on them. Maybe if men are in that situation they do it just for relief but in normal circumstances wouldn't.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes it is, as well as the tens of thousands of exgays who are living perfectly happy, normal lives once having made the decision that homosexulity was not making them happy.

or the " queerbychoice.com " website owners who are a voice for gays who feel that they DID make a choice to be homosexual.

or this delightful comitted and married couple in the netherlands....http://img.moonbuggy.org/lesbians/

• 9 years ago

I think (apart from rape) it's a case of "you scratch my back, I scratch yours"... When there's no chance of females for several years, you kinda re-think things I bet.

BUT this is more experimentation than choice. Hetero once again upon release.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.