Do Liberals ever get frustrated - They regulate away 2 bank fees & banks create 7 new fees to replace the old?

fees.

Liberals, do you see this? Isn't it frustrating?

Update:

Banks are going to make a buck no matter what the liberals do - can't they see this?

Update 2:

I now have 3 credit cards charging me monthly maintenance fees & I have a freakin zero balance on them!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What bank charges you 7 fees?

I think you are exaggerating. Credit Card reform was a HUGE success. Tell me one thing Republicans have done that has helped our country.

• 9 years ago

At least the new fees are fair and honest and I know what the fees will be every month.

What makes me frustrated is when banks can get away with not giving you disclosures when you open an account of what the fees are and what triggers those fees. Also it doesn't cost the bank any money if you swipe your card and the money isn't in your account and you don't want their overdraft protection services... you should have had a choice on this years ago.

I really don't care if Bank Of America wants to charge $5 a month for a debit card. It's really not that much money, and you know what the fees are, and they're the same fixed cost every month. You know what the account will cost you. That's a fair and honest way of doing business without abusing consumers.... I have no problem with it.

• Yeh, credit unions, no fees, only interest.

• 9 years ago

So blame the banks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

This is the "Don't make the abusing husband mad if you don't want to get hurt" argument.

And makes just about as much sense.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, I'm smart enough to bank where they don't have any fees.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

For an excellent example of liberal economics - see Solyndra

Liberals couldn't run a lemonade stand

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Probably. But there was no way they could have known not to trust bankers.

• 9 years ago

No, I don't see this--unless you have, oh, I don't know, some kind of example of what you're talking about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.