Cris asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Sigmund Freud best interpreter????

i want know which books of Sigmund Freud are the best and in which order these books should be read. Also, who interpreted his books the best (English) - the are many versions of a book. For example, the interpretation of dreams has many version and i do no know which version to read.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He was a cocaine addict and a fraud you would do better if you THINK for yourself and take dreams for what they are a manifestation of your fears, joy and generally just your brain on vacation

• 4 years ago

it really is truly insightful and an excellent examine. although i'm no longer rather functional what the question ultimately develop into because you type of replied your self... yet with respects to "Does faith consequently no longer believe the potential of persons in making accurate selections?" maximum faith, noticeably, Western do no longer positioned a lot believe contained in the man as to the quantity of believe the persons places into the religion. "Who then would cause them to the slaughterhouse on the end if no longer the very similar professional shepherds?" it is a best question to boot, and that i think one would only might want to seem on the upbringing of the man themselves as a fashion to respond to this question. i'm sorry i visit't be more beneficial clean, possibly an additional beneficial information will be more beneficial valuable ideal for this question, as i'd like to pass into this more beneficial yet am lost for words.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.