I can't get him out of my head?!?

He went to my school last year but he had to leave because of a situation with a girl. We were friends, never anything more. He dated many girls, and is kind of a player because he liked so many girls. In April I started to like him, and I told him that. He liked me too, but we didn't date. Then in may, he told me he liked me and wanted to kiss me (but not go out with me). I didnt want to at the time. He's kissed MANY girls in his past, but I've never kissed any boy. Anyways, now he's gone and he has no contact with us. He's banned from texting/calling anyone, deleted his facebook. He didn't move houses just schools. Now ALL I can think about is him, and how i should've kissed him cause I want to now. Really bad. People run into him at the mall often, just not me. I don't know what to do. All my friends hate him so much. I wouldn't date him, just kiss him (idk why).

Sorry I'd I wrote a lot.

Thanks In advance :)

Favorite Answer

welll if you want me to be completely blunt about your want to just kiss him, its hormones.

this guy doesnt sound like the greatest, i mean i dont blame you for having any appeal to him considering tons of other girls seemed to have been attracted to him too...

but i wouldnt bother thinking about it.

even tho it might not be a big deal, save your first kiss for someone who has potential to be someone important in your life.

Oh, I feel your pain. Falling for the player.

Think about it this way. In the long run, since he's dated so many girls, do you really think that he would last even a little while with you? This may sound a little harsh, but I don't want to hurt your feelings, just giving you a reality check. If he's dated many girls, do you think its smart to think that he is trying to have a long relationship with you? I know that it IS hard, considering the fact that you can't get him outta your head, but think about it in the long run. Why waste your tears that your gonna eventually cry when he dumps you? Look at other guys who are actually worth it. And look at it in another perspective. But I know honey, it is hard to have a guy running through your mind day and night. I'm there, too. :)

Hope this helps!

Source(s): Me.