Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

So liberals, how many weeks are you going to "occupy wall street" for?

Do you think if you stand around in the NY financial district, they will feel sorry and give you all jobs?

How did you all get the time off of work?

As long as it takes to do what?

I saw the crowd. Guys with frank sinatra hats and wife beaters, bearded hippies, emo guys, another white guy with a muslim head dress...yeah they are liberals

Favorite Answer

If you sit at home and do nothing then you deserve to be a slave. If you want to know the root reason behind this mess, then do a search on youtube for "Zeitgeist federal reserve" and "fabien the goldsmith". Ask yourself, how can it be possible for every country to be in debt? Who can they all owe the money to if they are all in debt? If you add up all the national debt in the world, and add up all the money that countries are owed by other countries, then the total balance should be 0 right? But its not. The total national debt far outweighs the total national credit, because we all owe this money to the people behind the central banks, for example, the Rothschild family who has more than half the entire planets wealth. Ask yourself if this is right. We are being robbed of trillions in national debt interest. It is physically impossible to ever repay this debt because the money doesn't exist. Our money system is a scam. We are slaves, and its time to free ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE

Youtube thumbnail

They took all of the turbines from the OWS. in basic terms 25% of the human beings at OWS become attentive to with the Democrats or the Liberal events. this is one total on your tale. next, they pronounced that it replace right into a hearth risk, yet there are hearth extinguishers everywhere, and there is no longer something that ought to capture on hearth. they simply took them away to objective to get rid on the OWS. this is tousled that they are attempting to do away with their Constitutional top.

Since when did all you rogue maverick conservatives become sympathetic towards Wall Street?

EDIT: I was under the impression that the left and the right (no the establishment Dems/Reps) had at the very least a mutual disgust for the way Wall Street handled things in the past few years.

• Go check out occupywallstreet because liberals are only part of the group. They are republicans, liberals, independents and democrats.

• Tania

I haven't been anywhere near new york. EVER.

I don't know anyone who's there now, so I couldn't tell you.

Whatever they are it doesn't matter. Most importantly they are upset americans, failed by their government.

As long as it takes. And work, what work.

Why don't you do something productive with your time instead of criticizing these patriots from both sides

I had a crowd of the dumbasses in my city. About 12 of them.

As long as it takes and it's not only in NYC.