Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Things to do freshman year?

Freshman in high school :D. I want to be more outgoing, so what's some SAFE AND HARMLESS things to freshman year to make things more interesting. Thanks! :D

Update:

what irony that your name is Angel. Sheesh. And I don't care about how I look, I just want to be more outgoing. :)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Ashka
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

go to homecoming and football games with your friends, join clubs they're fun AND great for college, play sports just try to get involved with your school and then it makes high school more endurable.

Answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApQ82...

Source(s): I'm a sophomore.
  • 4 years ago

nicely there develop into this female that had the hots for me and that i kinda did not word you recognize, till later. She became out to be a heartbreaker. She lost interest in me ,as I, alongside with many different boys received a lot of interest in her. damn it! My suggestion is this: severe college is a lot relaxing that earlier you recognize it it really is over. the folk you meet would or would no longer stick it out with you with the help of the end yet not in any respect be decide-psychological and embody easily everyone for who they're. I completely experience sorry about no longer giving this female the time of day and now it really is too late. have relaxing, be care loose, take area, and continuously be an get jointly for up and coming newbies. reliable luck

• 9 years ago

I like how you asked for safe and harmless things... and then look at the first answer.

Anyway, just do things you think are fun. Make new friends, go to parties, get in clubs, go to football games and dances.

• 9 years ago

Joining clubs, sports, activities....those sorts of things, perhaps?

This year I'm on Speech team, producing the art magazine, and participating in Theater.

It's fun. You make a lot of friends.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

get involved go join a club or 2 join the football team or volleyball team audition for a school play and be sure dress in style weather its 2015 or 2099 get in the style you dont want to be the only loser outcast that doesn t look cool I mean look at loser Mona for all u Pretty Little Liars fans out there

• 9 years ago

Sports, student council, band, plays!

Go to dances, make tons of good friends, go to events!!

Have fun and make the most of your highschool years!!

• 9 years ago

stay out of the way of seniors, go to concerts, get into music, participate in events, make friends with everyone you can, go to party's even if you don't drink (which you really shouldn't, it kinda sucks)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Education is more important in high school

• 9 years ago

Go to all your classes, do your work, and join some extracurricular activities.

• 9 years ago

why do people make such big deals about highschool. when i was in highschool, i did not care about how to act or look.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.