What are Real Friends ?

Recently ive been trying to see if my friends are the real friend type. i mean i wanna know all the qualities of real friends

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Real friends have a special place in their hearts for each other and will defend and protect each other.

Real friends listen to each other and give good advice.

Real friends will keep promises they make to you.

Real friends will always tell you the truth.

Real friends will laugh "with" you and not "at you" when you make a fool of yourself.

Real friends will go out of their way to help each other and do nice things for each other and never expect anything in return.

Real friends forgive each other and never stay angry.

Real friends quickly forget whatever was wrong.

Real friends never say anything bad about each other.

Real friends encourage each other and help each other obtain their goals.

Real friends are never jealous of each other.

Real friends always praise each other for their accomplishments because real friends are happy to see others succeed.

Real friends will believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself or when no one else believes in you.

Real friends will cheer you on at your martial arts tournament even when they are in competition with you.

• 6 years ago

What is a Real Friend huh? Well a real friend is someone who stands up for you. They will always be there for you even in the toughest problems. Whether you are sad, worried, scared, or more they will always comfort you. Never expect them to always tell the truth. Sometimes its for the best to avoid hurting others feelings. They will always avoid being mean to you and never EVER tell anyone privet things about you. They are always trying to help you with things. And last, a real friend always remembers you forever in their heart.

• 6 years ago

Real friends stick by you through the rough times as well as the good times. They will walk through the murky waters of the trouble to the other side with you holding your hand. Those that are not real friends will tell you they will be there when you get back

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

A true friend is someone who has touched your heart and will stay there. Someone you care for, who cares for you. Someone you can do the stupidest things around and always be forgiven. Someone you'll instantly remember in ten years because they are in your heart and not just your mind. They have the ability to change you, even if they don't. They will be etched in your memories forever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

What are Real Friends ?

• Chip
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

POLL: Best Friends episodes?

• 6 years ago

Ive never had a real one, it stinks life sometimes ya know

• 9 years ago

People who are:

honest

dont try to bring you down

support you

loyal

wont ditch you when they have a boyfriend( I learned it this year. yuck)

not jealous( wont get mad when you are with someone else and not 24/7 with them)

you feel happy around them

there are my most important ones (:

• 5 years ago

Nintendo 3DS Friend codes?

• 7 years ago

real friends are the people who you be with & be yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.