This dress to sort for a funeral?

It's a little black that is just above the knees. Is this ok or disprespectful? It's my first funeral. 10 points best answer

Favorite Answer

I think if your dress isn't very revealing at the top portion, breast area (low cut etc) then it would be appropriate as long as its JUST ABOVE the knee...if its higher then i'd recommend a black stocking. IF your dress does have a low cut or exposes "too much skin" as some would say, then you could try to wear a small jacket on top. Keep accessories and make up to a minimum.

I am sorry for your loss.

Best of luck, Sam

In case it's too short, wear black stockings with it. Make sure it looks really proper, though it won't matter as much if you're young.

The thing with little black dresses is that half the time, the top is too revealing, sexy, or happy-looking. If it's like that, then wear a black bolero of cute black jacket over it.

yes i think that is fine for a funeral i mean you dont want to be wearing something down to your knees for a funeral maybe if u add a nice black head piece that would complete the outfit

and im sorry for your loose xoxo

I think it's fine as long as the dress ain't strapless or has straps. That would give the impression that you are trying to be disrespectful. Glad to help :) By the way, I am very sorry for your loss <3

how old r u if ur a teen its ok not so good if ur older hope that help I'm a young minister.

dont think its too short, look at it when you sit down in it, see if it is too short when u sit down. concern about its modesty? -look at the cleavage area and shoulders

i think that is ok. as long as its not a tank top. if it is, wear something over it

as long as it's modest