What is the difference between texting and chatting on Facebook?

Ok, so boyfriend doesn't want me texting my guy friends... Whom I NEVER hang out with... I grew up with them n high school but yet it's ok for him to talk to girls on Facebook that he went to high school with? What's the diff? I don't delete my messages so he is free to read them... They are friendly convos like hey how's it going... What u been up too... I just don't c any difference....

i think of you're off to a super start up, no be counted while you're in basic terms going to be associates, or be a pair. i might say that he probable thinks of you as in straight forward terms a pal, and according to what you're telling me, i think of that would desire to be good. you're off to a super friendship, why injury it by using relationship? P.S. Love the avatar. - Tookie Clothespin

Probably jealous, tell him does he trust you? I mean, you trust him, you have patience, tell him that. GL Oh tell him that in a nice and calm manner~