What are some cute nicknames for a boy named Jake?

Favorite Answer

Drake, Lake, Shake, Make, Fake, Take, Sake, Ache, Bake, Cake, Quake, Rake, Wake.

• daak

I consistently enjoyed the nickname Sly...the sole project is that it is going with Sylvester, which i've got in no way been too fond of, lol. yet hiya, you're saying it is for a tale, so which you would be able to "write out" any teasing, lol! Sly - Sylvester Mikey - Michael Trev - Trevor those are probable the main unusual ones that come to my suggestions that i in my opinion like. Then there is each and all of the common ones: Timmy - Timothy Jimmy - James (i do unlike Jamie, as a results of fact it relatively is often complicated for strangers on no rely if it relatively is a woman or a boy!) Pat - Patrick (Lol, we used to call a newborn in college "Patch"; we mandatory a nickname yet he concept Pat become too girly) Matt / Mattie - Matthew etc.

Jake the snake

Jakey jake

Jake the jackhammer

Baby babe cutie jakey poo hunny Hun sweetie sweetheart love my man baby boy haha just be creative good luck;)

Source(s): Me
  • Ace
  • Shawn

JaiJai

rape tape fapper ak-47 cake (or rapper style) kake BJ big boy

JK