Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How to lose weight fast?

I have almost no time to exercise because I'm in high school and I have loads of homework. What are some easy things I could do to lose weight? My twin is 112 lbs. 5'6 while I am 133 lbs. 5'6. I'm really unhappy with my body. I know I am the perfect weight for my height but I still want to be tiny like my sister. Any suggestions? Thanks

• Pmc
    Favorite Answer

Eat less carbohydrates (potato, rice, bread) 1 per day it's ok, and eat more protein on each meal (chicken, meat, fish, eggs). Get active, exercise at least 30 mins 3 times at week. Don't skip meals, cause instead of "loosing" weight, your body will start saving fat to maintain energy; eat fives times at day small portions, so your body will be burning calories faster. And don't get obsessed. consult a doctor in any case, if you take good care of yourself you'll have SAFE and HEALTHY results. Don't risk you're life on stupid nonsense diets.

Source(s): Gym instructor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEr3zrEU1Ro

Youtube thumbnail

Try Diet Solution Program by Isabel De Los Rios. She is a nutrition and exercise specialist with 10 years of experience helping clients reach their ideal weight and tackle conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and high cholesterol. Isabel has a very extensive educational background in nutrition and exercise physiology. Her personal experience with her own weight struggles and her mother’s severe diabetes led her search for the BEST nutrition information available today. The Diet Solution Program is a result of her 15 year study and research.

The Program shows a complete and comprehensive weight loss program that will not only help you lose body fat, but guarantees you increased energy, health and vitality all at the same time naturally.

Add nuts and chees to salad

Eat early in the day to lose moew weight

Sleep in a cold room Sleeping in a cold room is a best way to force your body to heat itself up for hours

fly a kite for 20 minutes

Eat five servings of fruits and veggies a day

slather on lip balm 765 times

spice things up with 35 minutes of foreplay and 45 minutes of sex in different positions

1 hour of dancing