Nessa asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How would i Bleaching my hair and what toner ?

I wanna bleach my hair but I use to have red when I dyed it dark brown. And now the red is starting to show again so I wanna bleach it that way I could do a bright red no brown. What number of toner would u recommend 30 20 40 10

Favorite Answer

i reccomand 30 volume and did u know that 40 is to harsh on ur scalp and hair

• I would definitely go get it done professionally, especially if you're working with a base color that has an underlying red pigment. You will probably pull all sorts of funky tones and it is impossible to determine what kind of toner will be needed to cancel out the raw undertones you will be pulling when your hair is lightened.

Source(s): Praciting Hairdresser.

OK SO IF YOU WANT A REALLY INTENSIVE RED GO FOR A 30 40 IS TO MUCH EVEN 30 IS ALOT BUT IF YOU WANT IT REALLY BADASSS THEN GO FOR 30 AND WHEN YOU BLEACH IT LEAVE IT ON TILL YOUR HAIR KINDA LOOKS WHITEISH IT WILL DAMMAGE ALOT BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN PROBABLY MAKE IT A REALLY STAND OUT COLOR BUT BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET A WEIRD RED GRAB MORE LIKE A FIREY RED AND IT WILL LOOK AWSOME HOPE I HELPED AND GOOD LUCK

Source(s): MY MOMS A STYLIST