Am i at risk of a heart attack or heart related issue?

I have been having this pain in the center of my chest well over three hours now. I thought it was just anxiety, cause i had several problems were i thought something was wrong with me even though there was nothing wrong at all. Well its been three hours now, and I've been sitting around with this horrible feeling in the left side of my neck, and in the center of my chest. I tried laughing it off, and i felt this surge of dizziness that traveled from my toes to my head. Now im scared. Im scared for my dear 16 year old life. I am in fact a female and i am only 16 years old. But it IS still possible.

Im really thinking its just anxiety. Cause i feel much better when i rest my head and close my eyes. And listening to soothing music has helped me calm down quite a bit.

Favorite Answer

I WOULD WAKE YOUR PARENTS UP AND TELL THEM HOW U FEELING U NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS .IT COULD BE SOMETHING REALLY WRONG U NEVER KNOW.

• ?

Yes, it is possible.

If you are having troubles like that go to the hospital.

Maybe it's just anxiety, but nobody on the internet is going to be able to tell you what's up.

If you have medication for anxiety take that on the way.

Breathe!

NMP