Why are pretty Black girls so rare?

I mean, there are some really hot Black chicks on TV. But once in a veeeery great while, I'll see a hot black chick in real life. But that's about it.

It's so rare to see a black girl who even looks half as good as the pretty black girl in this picture: http://screensnapr.com/e/KgG1Zm.png

Maybe it's just the area I live in..? Or I have an unusual perception of beauty? I don't know...

• Kiki
    Favorite Answer

thats your opinion

I'm sure that you are probably very beautiful, don't let anything get you down. Everyone has self doubt from time to time. People are attractive in all different shades, shapes, and sizes. Now to be honest, that is not to say that every individual is equally beautiful of course, but people have both inner and outer beauty. It's important to have the right amount of both. Don't pay attention to the stupid, clumsy, ignorant, or selfish things people say. While for the most part I like women of all races equally, I find some black women absolutely astounding. It all depends on the person and how they project themselves.

Its your perception of beauty. Its likely that you dont actually find black women beautiful and these "exceptions" you mention have features that are not common among black women. Essentially, you only think black women are beautiful when they look less black. Its also possible that you have little "real world" experience or interaction with black women so the few times you see one, you are tallying whether or not she meets your beauty standards instead of just seeing her as a human being. The world is a very large place my friend. You havent seen enough of it to understand just how ignorant you are.

• ?

First of all, what race are you, I do feel that each person has a right to their own opinion but I think that you question was very judgmental, shallow, hurtful to the black race, I can go on! You see you must understand that your idea of "BEAUTY" is totally wrong, the normal PRETTY BLACK GIRL doesn't look like your model on the above link. To avoid so much negative feedback from your foolish, shallow statement keep questions like this to yourself.

Source(s): my sister typed this not me

Black girls are pressured to look like a video model which makes the thin and pretty ones want to eat so much that they get fat, while white girls are pressured to look like supermodels which makes them want to get thin and turn anorexic.

Wow seriously...there is no such thing as rare pretty black girls. There are beautiful women of color all around the world. They don't necessarily have to be white. Beauty is seen differently by everyone. The media tends to turn all of its attention to the lighter skinned women because white people are the majority of this world.

They're plenty of gorgeous black women in the world. You just have to look. Everyone has different definitions of beauty, but yours comes off as being a bit ignorant.

so many will tell you it's cause of brainwashing, when they sound like they've been brainwashed to have so many conspiracies floating in their head

truth be told, black women are thick headed, even when they're 5 times overweight they still think they can wear the tightest dress around and think they look hot and think every1 else is just jealous of them

that is also the reason y they are losing black guys to other races, they want to believe it's brainwashing when they think they're sexy whether they are or not, while all the other races actually strive to be hot by working out, black women would rather ***** and moan about others stealin their guys

the girl in the picture looks indian, but i've seen a lot of beautiful black girls in real life.

your perception of beauty is your own. no one can tell you what is or isn't beautiful. just like you can't tell us who is pretty and who isn't. black girls looking like her is not rare. all they have to do is slap on a wig or some weave, or straighten their own hair. tv beauty is just that!!

No, you're just trying to dis black women, that's why you do not see any pretty ones. It's so that you can ask this question.