Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 9 years ago

help can i do this in school?

i go to high school at thurgood marshall high at san francisco i am in 12 grade i dropout but the school call me onces a week for not going but i hate school i have a anger problem just going to school. if i go back by force by the school district i will have a breaking point and say bad words at the students and teacher and flip the chairs and tables and rip my work up and say to the students i hope your parents die if they say things about me so i get a drepress note from a dr and give it to the office at school and get homeschool i will be better at home with a teacher teaching me i swear i will lose it at school with people looking at me at school maybe thats the problem any can help me out

Favorite Answer

You don't need a doctor notice for regular homeschool. If you mean home bound studies through the school district, that would probably work.

If you hate school so much (trust me, we all do), then just don't go back. Talk to the teachers about it, I am sure they'll tell you something that can solve your problem. I suggest you to be home schooled, 12th grade is basically the year that you prepare for college, so should stay home and prepare for next year.

the place i'm from public training isn't very stable so in case you like a stable training you may desire to attend to a private one. yet this truly relies upon, some public colleges are very stable and a few are very undesirable, in basic terms as some inner maximum faculties are very stable and others very undesirable.