HTC Sensation or HD7?

my upgrade is coming and i don't know which of these two should i get! help this is a life or death situation!!!

HTC Sensation is awesome! It has a 4.3 inch screen, which is gorgeous for watching video/TED talks/etc on, but it's definitely not bulky. In fact, it's even thinner than the iPhone 3G that I owned previous to this, even though it has a larger screen. It has an aluminum frame, so the phone definitely doesn't feel cheap, like all plastic devices.

Not comparable. Sensation is 100x better. Dual core, Android os. HD7 is very buggy and windows marketplace is a joke.

Source(s): Owned hd7, dad ownec hd7, dad owns sensation. Android is king. HD7 has NO advantages over sensation. It's a porsche vs a dodge neon. I can't say enough how crappy the hd7 is.
  • Kara

You know now days HTC revealed new affordable android smartphone HTC Explorer. I hope you like this very much.