Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 9 years ago

why don't people move to the back of the bus?

Favorite Answer

Because they don´t like it, they want to get off the bus as fast as they can.

because the people in the back like the comfort of having no one else around them... they usually start about a half way up the bus... the 3-4 people called "blockers" strategically (and subconsciously) position themselves in a way that makes it seemingly impossible to get past them even though they are in individual comfort zones of their own... perhaps even if just apart and not touching... they do this because next time they ride, the favor will be returned by the people in the back of the bus...

this is all a front to make sure that you are as miserable in the front as possible... they are happy in the fact that they KNOW that other people are ******* SUFFERING IN THE FRONT!!!

@ Berner Sennenhund *purebred does.. below, i think the original question goes a little deeper than what you see in the question... i don't know where you are from, but it sounds to me like the bus you ride doesn't get very crowded... i'm also assuming that the question is referring to a public transportation setting where people are standing because the bus is so full... tough to find a seat when there isn't one to be taken... ;)

I get sick to my stomach if I sit in the back of a bus...because that's where the exhaust fumes are, and partly because I like to look out the side windows, and you can't do that from the back.

• Berner

its a bus...who cares where you sit..youre going to get there just as fast as everyone else

because its "cooler" haha. Or I think people don't think the bus driver can see them nack there haha

Source(s): I used to ride the bus

It takes longer to get off.

why do they have to?