Why don't liberals comprehend that Obama is the beneficiary of the Bush/Cheney War on Terror strategy?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because that would require a logical thought process

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid
  • 9 years ago

Your last question led me to believe you were getting ready to throw a Telethon for the terrorists at Gitmo, saying that Obama would napalm them if he could, to get re elected. Now you want to make sure liberals know that Obama's success belongs to Bush and Cheney. Can't have it both ways.

• 9 years ago

If that's true, the Bush/Cheney strategy (that's strategery for all you conservatives out there) it took 9 years, tens of thousands of deaths and trillions of dollars for what could be considered a mild success at best.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because Bush is not president anymore, Obama owns everything now, right?

Isn't that your mantra?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tony
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

blame Bush

• 9 years ago

It's easier for Obama - he knows all of them personally.

Obama is like "Hey, Michelle my poll numbers are down - where did Al-Awlaki say he was going on vacation this summer - I really wasn't listening to him at dinner."

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

How many big name terrorists did Bush/Cheney kill?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The strategy that cost us billions and billions yet still didn't get them??

• 9 years ago

not true bush was a failure at everything

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Please shut up. We got nothing but disabled/brain damaged troops and massive debt from our efforts in Iraq.

Did you forget Bush saying he doesn't care about Bin Laden?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.