Erin asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 9 years ago

Popular songs with choreography?

I have danced to Korean and Japanese pop songs for about a year now and I was thinking of starting to do some American songs. Unfortunately, I've not been listening to it much the past year and I don't know which songs/artists do choreography. Anyone know some songs that have good choreography? I'm not limited to pop either. I can do just about any dance style.

• Zackii
    Favorite Answer

try looking at http://www.youtube.com/user/YourDanceChannel?blend...

they have really popular and well performed dances on this site. some even going as far back as 5 or 6 years ago

unmarried females with the aid of beyonce is a distinctive! there are web pages the place you are able to learn how to do the dance, or you are able to basically learn it with the aid of gazing the video and dancing alongside with it. it is not an extremely confusing dance, and would not require extremely some technical dance potential.