Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why every time when I reject God and stop believing in him, I always have peace?

I feel safe and secure now and I have a lot of hope when I live life on my own and for my family and friends instead of believing in God. How is that possible?

Favorite Answer

Belief in external BS fuels fear and ignorance.

Just believe in yourself.

That's what Jesus taught,

but the goddamn Christians

would have you believe otherwise.

That's utterly normal. Forcing yourself to believe or pretend to believe in a pile of nonsense and associate with a bunch of lying hypocrites every Sunday takes a lot of energy. Particularly taxing is the mental gymnastics necessary to explain away all the bad stuff that happens to good people and the fact that God lets bad people get away with every kind of crime and never punishes anybody. If somebody does any punishing, it's people like you and me who have to do it.

God made diseases. Man makes the cures.

God is either evil, indifferent to our suffering, or nonexistent. In any case, not worthy of being worshipped or even respected.

My money's on nonexistent.

I am not sure if this is a sincere question. I believe that you are being deceived if this is the case. God is love joy and peace. the only people who find "peace" outside of God are those who dont want to live by the standards of holiness anyway! please chek out the vid below in my source

Satan is trying to take you away from God. When you are not believes in God, Satan is really happy. Satan will give you anything in the world, but for a short time. BELIEVE IN GOD.

• SunnyD

This works for all who use the wrong meaning or concept of the word god... keep on your quest to find happiness eh

Some people have a problem being governed by a Higher Authority.

God's no stranger to love. He knows the rules and so do you. A full commitment's what He's thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other deity.

• Because guilt and threats of eternal torture are powerful weapons when used properly. When I left Christianity, it was like I had spent my life nearly drowning and had finally pulled myself out of the water and took my first big breath of fresh air.

Source(s): agnostic Pagan

You may stop believing in god but here's something about god you don't know.

God's never gonna give you up

God's never gonna let you down

God's never gonna run around and desert you

God's never gonna make you cry

God's never gonna say goodbye

God's never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

This is Satans work. You need to stay with your faith in God and believe in Him. Keep believing in Him and get closer to Him.