Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

HELP!! I need to lose some weight?

hi I'm a girl and i want to lose weight I'm not fat is just...... anyways im5'9 (tall of course) and i weight like 140 . whats the best way to lose weight . By the way im not taking weight pills they don't work. Please give me a really good way that helps thanks !!

by thee way im 14

• Monica
    Favorite Answer

Best way for me is to hit the gym as much as you can. I'm not saying go everyday but try going on the treadmills or ellipticals at least 5 days a week for 30 minutes.

Then try eating healthy. No diet, just healthy diet. That is replace some of the fattening high calorie food you eat with tasty salads, yogurts, organic food and protein/fiber bars.

After some time if you keep up with this you might lose a few pounds. Good luck! :)

• well i would say take 2-4 mile jog in the mornin every day eat a bagel in the morning for lots of carbs and have a apple then for lunch have a sandwhich

ride him like a cow girl for 26 minutes straddling requires more calorie burning leg work

set your computer alarm to ring hourly stand up for 1 to 5 minutes each time it goes off

save time and money during the week by buying lean protein such as chicken breasts in bulk and cooking a weeks worth on sunday night

cool down with 20 minutes of white water rafting in the nearby tongariro river

never eat any snack food out of the box carton or bag it came in you re less likely to overeat if you separate snacks into appropriate fist sized servings

Go for kettlebell workouts to burn more calories in less time

floss and gargle with listerine after each brushing and youll burn another 100

Skipping meals will make you more hungry so avoid skip meals