Why do Republicons hate clean air, water and clean renewable energy?

Is it because they are a Death Cult of some kind? I dont get it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

because it limits profits cons worship money

• 4 years ago

Water by using some distance. sunlight is nice in straight forward terms for sparkling days, and for under 6-8 hrs on the main. Plus it somewhat is in basic terms too costly to purchase the image voltaic panels for electricity. under glass tubing is far low-cost yet nevertheless too short an afternoon gentle time source. Wind is extra value-effective routinely, and specific extra hours of production regular. yet nevertheless relies upon on sufficient air stream. Water from river flow is the main consistent 24/7 production. Dams, are costly yet are multipurpose. electricity, irrigation, eating, game, flood administration. Paddle wheels anchored alongside rivers or streams additionally produce non-end electricity and are much low-cost. they are able to be smaller or extra advantageous. Ocean waves and tides are being regarded at as a non-end source additionally. All water factors of renewable power are by using some distance and away the ideal. Water is heavy at 8+ lbs according to gal. it does not take very lots flow on a lever arm to multiply its effect dramatically.

• 9 years ago

Oh really? Who was it that blocked a wind farm off Nantucket because it would "spoil his view of the Ocean"? Who is it that block geothermal, atomic, tidal and solar because it would effect the "natural" beauty of the area? Give you a clue, it isn't republicans.

I have no problem with sensible regulations, but liberals seem to think that we all should live in caves and eat raw tofu.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

We hate puppies and kick kitties too. How stupid is this question? It would seem you don't get a lot of things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because they can see no profit in it .

In other words only greed seems to interest them

And that is all they care about

They are short sighted and wrong about that .

• 9 years ago

Is that why Al Gore has a 10 solar panels on his beach front mansion?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the 3 windmills on his front lawn.............

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

To maximize their campaign donations from big corps.

• 9 years ago

Same reason the Democrats hate prosperity?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sheeple. They are just sheeple. I pity them more than anything else.

• JoeBob
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

poor dumbacrats

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.