Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Will this kill me help omgggggg?

Well i have been coughing alot today think im coming down with a cold anyways i read somewhere that a person got a heart attack for coughing and i sometimes cough exagerated just to get attention dont know why but will this cause heartattack im 18 male btw?

also chances of healthy 18 male having a stroke or heartattack?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh please. At 18? No one gets a heart attack at age 18 (or before they're 40) unless they have a serious cardiac condition or sudden trauma to the heart.

Believe it or not, your body is designed to cough, and the rest of your body is designed to deal with it.

• Vortex
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Your chances of dying from coughing at the age of 18 is probably zero. Unless you have a severe history of heart attack in your family for people under 40 I would suggest you worry about something else. Sometimes worrying about things that are almost impossible keeps us from worrying about something that really important like ones future. Good Luck!

• 9 years ago

If you're 90, maybe you could have a heart attack. It's not the coughing itself that causes the heart attack. It's the pressure from the coughing..... especially deep coughs. Puts strain on a weak body.

But you're 18 and healthy.... you'll be fine.

• Okay, if your 18, you really outta be smarter than that… coughing for attention and thinking that it can cause a heart attack.. really? Are you really wondering that?? Im 16 and that sounds so stupid to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

dude that's nothing, I feel like dying last winter after i cough alot and my runny nose would shoot like dark red mucus for a whole 2 week. Im 18 as well

• 9 years ago

Paranoia 101.

• 9 years ago

Stop worrying, you are not going to have a stroke or a heart attack from coughing. You should go to your Doctor, please.

• Eddie
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

you will get a heart attack if you eat cheeseburgers for every meal and it's not likely at all that it will happen until your middle aged. (the heart attack not the craving of cheeseburgers)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your fine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.