Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Given the chance, would you go to a place like Libya, Afghanistan, or North Korea?

All expense-paid trip to any of those places, would you go?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Hannah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

none of the above....

• 9 years ago

In all honesty, I would go to Libya, but not Afghanistan or North Korea. The reason I would brave Libya is because the NTC forces (now the recognized Libyan government) have worked closely with NATO forces over the past year and the people seem to have received them well for the most part. Libya has lots of well-preserved Roman ruins that archaeologists haven't had much access to. And I just love traveling to the Middle East (okay, Libya is North Africa but culturally it has much in common with the Middle East).

Afghanistan: no because I like having my head.

North Korea: Supposedly trying to boost its tourism industry and reasonably safe to visit, assuming you don't say anything negative about the government. I can't trust myself not to do that.

• 9 years ago

Hi

i have been stationed in Afghanistan so thats out. Guess it would be North korea. i would take condoms along with me just in case i happen to get lucky

oxoxoxox

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would go to North Korea. It would be very interesting to say the least.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MyDog1
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Only with a SAW in my hands!

and for those of you who might be confused, a SAW is an M249 Light Machine gun. It has a cyclic rate of 1000rpm (rounds per minute). With that, even I can't miss the target.

• 9 years ago

Well maybe just to go hiking along the borders of these places where it is safe.

• 9 years ago

No I will never leave the United States. Them other countries are crazy.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Good luck getting into N.Korea

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Can i chance to Paris or Madrid?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If my safety was ensured and I could find time then yes

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No thank you

Not the way I roll

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.