Will I have to live on campus?

I am a high school senior, and I am also currently attending Pueblo Community College. When I go to a college that requires that freshman live on campus, will I be considered a freshman and therefore have to live in the dorms.

The classes at PCC are conducted independently through PCC. These are classes with working class adults. These are not classes taught by a high school teacher that they say give you college credit. I'm actually in college, although it is through a school program.

The school that I'm wanting to go to is CU Boulder, and by the time I go to CU, I'll have my associates degree completed.

Favorite Answer

I believe you will have to live on the campus since it will be your first year attending the college

You might not if you transfer enough credits in, but it might have more to do with your age- it depends on the school. In any case, living on campus is great! There are always people around to do fun things with. Why would you not want to live on campus?

First Congratulation!

I'm a college student too, well in this case you can talk about this with your professor and first try to comfortable with your schedule. You can live in the campus area if you want.

Source(s): Im just saying.
  • Olivia

You will probably have to live there. You will be a freshman until i believe you have 40 credits or so. Most likely you will have to live there. But thats ok. Enjoy it and have fun!