Anonymous

Why are white people consider racist?

I'm spanish and I haven't met a single racist white person and I live in a state were most of the people are white.

In school all the teachers were really nice to me and I never got any racist comment or discriminated because I was hispanic.

So every1 says white people are so racist..but I don't get it. Why haven't they been racist to me than?

Ok I must admite I look more white than spanish but I do talk spanish alot and have a accent when I talk english. Could this be the reason because I look more white than spanish? I was just wondering. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Of course it's because you look white. That's almost laughable, hey, I'm white why don't the KKK come after me?

The whole point with white racists is that they're 'nice' to those they see as white, and mean toward non-whites. Maybe you see from this that racism is really mentally disturbed. You treat people based on what they look like, not who they are. So I guarantee you, in racist white communities, Jeff Dahmer would've gotten far more respect and trust than any hard working Mexican gal or guy, period That is how stupid racism is.

If you really want to know do Not take other whites word for it. Even racist whites lie that they're not racist. Look up race and hate crime statistics, check splc.com, and find statistics on employment and court sentencing discrepancies. Also read up the basics on racism in the US.

Racist are considered racist, not all white people. Feel me?

• Kiki

the younger generation arent really racist

Reality is racist.

"Most terrorists are Muslim but not all Muslims are terrorist"

"Most racists are White but not all White are racists"

look at all the mostly white countries, like spain lol.

so a white person sayin a white person isn't racist -_-

well DUH of course they are not gonna be racist to YOU! you are white

please look up the term "racist"

We are good people