?

Do you believe in life after death?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I do.

+++

Matthew 25:31-46

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

The Final Judgment

31When the Son of Man comes in his glory with all of his angels, he will sit on his royal throne. 32The people of all nations will be brought before him, and he will separate them, as shepherds separate their sheep from their goats.

33He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34Then the king will say to those on his right, "My father has blessed you! Come and receive the kingdom that was prepared for you before the world was created. 35When I was hungry, you gave me something to eat, and when I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I was a stranger, you welcomed me, 36and when I was naked, you gave me clothes to wear. When I was sick, you took care of me, and when I was in jail, you visited me."

37Then the ones who pleased the Lord will ask, "When did we give you something to eat or drink? 38When did we welcome you as a stranger or give you clothes to wear 39or visit you while you were sick or in jail?"

40The king will answer, "Whenever you did it for any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did it for me."

41Then the king will say to those on his left, "Get away from me! You are under God's curse. Go into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels! 42I was hungry, but you did not give me anything to eat, and I was thirsty, but you did not give me anything to drink. 43I was a stranger, but you did not welcome me, and I was naked, but you did not give me any clothes to wear. I was sick and in jail, but you did not take care of me."

44Then the people will ask, "Lord, when did we fail to help you when you were hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in jail?"

45The king will say to them, "Whenever you failed to help any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you failed to do it for me."

46Then Jesus said, "Those people will be punished forever. But the ones who pleased God will have eternal life."

Ghost Adventures prove life after death. Only naive people don't believe in life after death.

After death, I won't believe in anything.

Yes! This is a twofold question! the first one spiritually and the 2nd naturally speaking. Life begins once you die from sin and receive the spirit . then when we die a natural death we will live again because we are filled with the spirit after receiving Christ.. there is much more, view the video below under source

• ?

I tend to believe this:

.... they shall .... sleep a ......perpetual sleep ....... and not wake

Eccl.9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they......any more a.... reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Eccl. 3:19 For that which befalls the sons of men befalls beasts; even one thing befalls them: as the one dies, so dies the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. Eccl. 3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Gen 3:19. and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, Jer.51:57 and 39 - Nevertheless man being in honor abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish. Psalm 49:12

The Bible says we DO NOT LIVE after death.

That is a lie told by satan.

We do not have an immortal soul.

God says our punishment for sin IS DEATH. I do not see what's so hard to understand about that.

Why would Jesus need to come back to raise the dead if they have already passed on?

How come their bodies don't go with them when they pass on, just like Jesus's went with Him?

Source(s): I'm an Israelite, and the truth is the truth.

Yeah

• ?

Yes.

Absolutely! But only through the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other way.

As in a 'I was dead in life and then I was resurrected' kind of way?. Yes.

Source(s): Some people overcome depression.

i play second life because im dead inside.