People are hating on say Javier Hernandez is a goal poacher?

Idk i mean people say he just puts his foot in and scores and yet again about half of the worlds players cant even do that in the top league in the world the EPL? Thoughts?

Best Answer

GOOD goal poachers are a rare breed of players. There are many players who classify as a goal poacher in the game today, but very few can be regarded highly in that aspect of the game. Currently the first name's which come to mind of being talented goal poachers are Chicharito and Mario Gomez. But in history there are the fair few players who have made great names for themselves by being highly successful in the role, guys like Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Shevchenko, Crespo and Inzaghi to name a few.

Chicharito is still very young and has so many years to improve which is something people forget. When he hits his prime (somewhere in his mid 20's) is when we're really going to see the best of Javier Hernandez.

That said, at the moment he has proven to be a great poacher. But overall his game still needs work. The timing of his runs is something he relies on and he needs to judge that better, but it's something which will become better over time. Also his ability of running with the ball can be questionable at time along with the biggest part of his game which needs work (in my opinion), his ability to use the ball productively when his back is to goal. All of this can become better with experience and I'm expecting Chicharito to be a great player in the future, whether it's with United or not.

• faniel

2 categories of striker . Hernandez is a poacher . that isn't a complaint , his pass is techniques-blowing . human beings say he in basic terms rankings faucet ins yet he reads the activity so top to get himself into those positions . Suarez has a large artwork ethic , he runs and runs , he pulls defenders out of place he can score targets from everywhere . I actually could now no longer settle on on one over the quite a few yet think of of them taking section in mutually , now that could desire to be something !

The more crosses that come into the box,hard and low the more chance a striker has to get a touch on it .So Man Utd must put more crosses in than most teams in the EPL !!

• I think with the way United play they need someone like Hernandez to slot in crosses from Nani, Valencia etc. I see a difference in the way they cross compared to other top teams. They cross a lot lower and more towards goal. That is why Hernandez scores a lot by tapping in.

How many players from a foreign country come to the English league and score 20 goals in their first season?

He's young and fearless, a natural goalscorer who has adapted to the game here in glorious style and surely can only get better.

Torres: £50 million, 3 goals.

Chicharito: £7 million, 22 goals.

I know who I'd choose!

Hernandez is the truth!

Goal poachers are PRICELESS

Look at van Nistelrooy back in his day!

Rival fans will ALWAYS make you feel guilty for having a poacher like it is a BAD thing lol

Don't listen to football fans some are top quality w@nk£rs!

He is like a poacher, you clinical finisher but he goes back to like the midfield area and is involved more in the game. That is why he replaced berbatov. I think he's great, I ain't hatin

• He is a finisher. A player who seals the play. He might not be that good with the ball but he does something most strikers cant do, put the ball in the back of the net almost everytime.

that is actually pretty hard to do. it requires good timing and coordination. chicharito moves great, and plays great on pitch, something that most players in the EPL cannot do.

• Numb

Gomez is still better than Hernandez