Why Did Republicans Support Massive Federal Spending Under GW Bush? Then Rail against Obama?

I don't Understand this. Why did Republicans stand behind and Support Monster Federal Spending under GW Bush for 8 years? Then Act like If Obama' spend's something to help the Economy, It's Socialism? For 8 years Bush Blew the National Debt out of the Water, with Trillion dollar Deals like "... show more I don't Understand this. Why did Republicans stand behind and Support Monster Federal Spending under GW Bush for 8 years? Then Act like If Obama' spend's something to help the Economy, It's Socialism? For 8 years Bush Blew the National Debt out of the Water, with Trillion dollar Deals like " Medicaid Part D" 1.2 Trillion dollars. The Iraq War alone 1+ Trillion , The Bush Tax cuts, Rather they want to Say they Generated Revenue or Not, For every dime we don't account for we have to Barrow from China, and Pay them back with 40% Interest. Bush Doubled the National Debt, and walked away with the Economy In Flames, After all his Investments... And the Hundreds of Billions of Dollars Spent on Upgrading Iraq's Infrastructure? So Then I guess by Republicans It's Ok for Socialism, As long as my Tax Dollars are going to Someone Iraq, but it's not ok to help some Poor american's who are starving to death? Because they got Laid off?

I guess that's the Stark difference between the 2, A democrat would rather his Tax Go to help American's, a Republican would Rather help Iraqis + Israel ?