Promoted to PFC after a Flag?

I've been in the army for 16 months and still haven't received my PFC. I was flagged for a couple months after taking a PT test while on recovery. My flag was lifted in July and I keep getting told I will have my promotion the beginning of next month. I just checked my ERB and I'm still a PV2. Can... show more I've been in the army for 16 months and still haven't received my PFC. I was flagged for a couple months after taking a PT test while on recovery. My flag was lifted in July and I keep getting told I will have my promotion the beginning of next month. I just checked my ERB and I'm still a PV2. Can anyone please provide me with any help. I've been on my platoon chain of command about this since I passed my PT test and I'm about to take it to company chain of command. Is there a form or something I have to summit. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Update: I was on recovery from a back injury due to a car accident the day I reported to my duty station. @Kojak PFC is a Automatic Promotion at 12 months, You don't polish Desert or Mountain boots. It's now unauthorized to starch your uniforms. I do as I'm told I'm the only privet in my company that does correspondent... show more I was on recovery from a back injury due to a car accident the day I reported to my duty station.

@Kojak PFC is a Automatic Promotion at 12 months, You don't polish Desert or Mountain boots. It's now unauthorized to starch your uniforms. I do as I'm told I'm the only privet in my company that does correspondent classes every weekend. I have more classes then most NCO's in my platoon. I'm constantly put in a e-4 or e-5 position as a e-2 because I know my job. I appreciate your help and your service. But its not why I haven't been promoted.