The Strict Immigration Laws In Alabama!?

Do you think its a good move from the state?

Favorite Answer

I think for obvious reasons that it is a good thing. It is working already. I am seeing help wanted signs popping up in many places and no one to fill the minimum wage jobs. I have seen the labor shortage in south Alabama before the influx of illegals when people such as the Grand hotel had to import workers from various places to fill their job market. Places such as a popular pizza buffet on the strip in Foley had plenty (illegal) ? help and now they are all gone.

If they are here for the work I would say we are better off with them but I don't think it is fair to the tax payers to pay for their upkeep and maintenance.

I don't know who built the huge soccer field for mexicans on Hwy 98 Foley alabama and paid for it but I bet it is the local tax payers that don't even use the place as for as I know. Many other examples such as la clinica that is for mexicans only and paid for by the local taxpayers. On and on and on.

I don't know what it is but all states should take up a strict law. The federal government is nowhere to be found on the subject.

• Bobbi

YES. with the illegals gone, employers will have to pay fair wages. Plus, less illegals means Alabama will spend less on social welfare programs. A win-win for the CITIZENS and LEGALS.

America should have strict immigration laws. It costs us too much and they take and take and never give.

the law is no more strict than federal law. its just the federal justice dept refuses to enforce it. they are too busy raiding prayer meetings and legal guitar manufacturers.

It's a great move to demagnetize their state from the scourge of illegal aliens and the drain they are on the people.

Yes. If the feds were doing their job the individual states would not have to step in and take action.

If the federal government isn't going to do anything, what do you expect the states to do?

• J J

Yes. Now poor white and black people can get the crappy jobs the mexicans were working at.

Yes .