Why do bronies love Will Smith so much?

I see it all the time in Youtube videos. Bronies (fans of the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" ) are always referencing Will Smith and seem to idolize him, particularly in his role in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." Why is this so?

• Mark
    Best Answer

Since you wrote "bronies" twice, I doubt it's a typo. What IS a "bronie"? Someone who thinks Charles Bronson is a god?

Otherwise, I would have said "you'd have to ask elves dryads, fairies, and naiads that"....

• Millie

Although I never watched "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", I think that Will Smith is a great actor and seems to be a nice person, probably they think the same......

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song is an extremely popular meme.

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Bel-Air

Because... Here's a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute, just sit tight. I'll tell you how ponies are taking over my life.

In northern Arizona, born and raised. In a suburb is where I'd spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool, doing some work outside of school. When a couple of guys who were up to pure good, started posting ponies on my Facebook. I got in one little fight, and I gave it a try. I liked it, and now it's taking over my life.

• John

Hmmm... I hadn't noticed. I'm a brony and I don't obsess over will smith.