Your reaction to Matt Hardy being told to go to rehab?

Former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Hardy was essentially told by authorities in North Carolina to attend rehab or face a tough legal situation following three arrests in the span of one month. Hardy will still have to face charges stemming from his third recent arrest, which was for drug possession, after he attends rehab.

“That is only part of the release order,” said Moore County District Attorney Maureen Krueger to The Pilot newspaper. “It also states that he must comply with a treatment program or be placed in the detention center under a $1 million bond.”

According to the report, when Hardy was released to attend rehab, he agreed to a "promise to appear" on the drug charges since the release was tied to him entering rehab for substance abuse.

Hardy's third arrest followed a search of his home on September 14 that yielded steroids, ecstasy, prescription drugs, and cash. Hardy was charged with possessing a controlled substance with intent to sell or deliver, possessing a controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling for use of drugs, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

• Chaos
    Favorite Answer

Just disgusting... he made a whole video on Youtube about how he decided to go to rehab because his fans "deserved it." I'm a Hardy fan, but i think it is a disgrace how badly they treat themselves... it seems like Jeff Hardy has ruined his brother too.

• Ric F

Unlikely the rest of these " fans ( stalkers ) " i am really not into their personal lives as much as their career so i could give a rats ***. I dont care about his arrest records because it has nothing to do with his ring work. He is attending rehab? does it affect his ring career ? No.

word to the wise

Matt decided to go on his own, with the support of Jeff Beth Reby and the fans.

@ trolls when you troll thats just a line to be make yourself feel better for the underachievers that you are.. unlike the Goldstandard I actually went to college... and got myself a real education, and I also graduated on top of my class...you trolls don't be anything.. I don't be the Goldastandard.. I am the Goldstandard...

Make sure to see him being arrested next week...Since when does Matt ever listen

Frankly I just stopped liking Matt several years ago

ur so freakin stupid ok side & matt team up, then at survior sequence it incredibly is triple risk yet there interference wager who it chrstian cage,then that finally ends up in wrestle mani faytal for and matt wins

Every single one of those videos on youtube looks like he is on the influence of something.....maybe he needs to eat more grapes.

Its about time, but I'm not sure if his career is salvageable at this point.

oh no not matt hardy as well, i never knew that