Can you give me some feedback on my paragraph about drug use?

I could find a connection between Felicia’s habitual drug use and addiction issues in the world. Illegal drug addiction is one of the biggest concerns for a large amount of people. It is a problem that we are all familiar with, whether because you heard of them from news or one of your friends has or had been doing... show more I could find a connection between Felicia’s habitual drug use and addiction issues in the world. Illegal drug addiction is one of the biggest concerns for a large amount of people. It is a problem that we are all familiar with, whether because you heard of them from news or one of your friends has or had been doing them. There are many various reasons why people are addicted to them. First, people resorts to drugs usually because of peer pressure, stress and curiosity. Many friends, in fact, abet drug use. However, after you are addicted to them, you do it because without it, you can not continue your normal life. You are no longer unable to do what you could do when you weren’t addicted to drugs until you do them again. As this sporadic drug use continues, it results in an addiction which will turn your life abject. For example, Felicia trembles and gets exhausted frequently and the drug she is on solves the problem. This pattern repeats itself and you use more drugs each time because the feeling they give become ineffectual. These problems happen around us, and we usually do not know about them and think they only happen in television and movies; unfortunately, we are wrong. It is an issue that we should all give in our effort to solve, or at least, try to reduce the amount of people who suffer from daily illegal substance use to the minimum as possible.

this is for a paragraph that i have to write. I have to make a connectin between the real world and the book.

can you guys give me any feedbacks?? point out grammar mistakes? better phrasing?? awkard words??

thanks!
1 answer 1