How shall I tell my Very highly educated parents that I failed an exam?

I am in the 11th grade and I failed an extremely important chemistry exam at school.I had recieved a GPA of 9 and 9.6,9.8,10 in my previous year.

My friends have passed with very high marks, they are all toppers like I was, until this term.

My parents had sent me to a very expensive(crazy expensive) tutorial since the beginning of the year and now I've failed. The problem was,that the course covered there was entirely different from school. They are preparing us for competetive exams...

I never wanted to opt for science, maths in 11th. But my parents and teachers said I have the brains for it even though I protested wailing.

I only opted for it depending on math. I hate every bloody thing related to science...but everyone said I have aptitude for it.

I know I won't get good marks in physics either.

My parents and my younger sister are all toppers.

I haven't told my mom yet...She threatened me for life,the other day when I got bad marks in a small test.She hates me because I coudn't get gpa 10 in all the subjects last year! Ditto with Dad!

But I don't know how to say I've failed...

How to say that to her?

Favorite Answer

Tell 'em somethng

there's something you

want to tell them. They

should be in the same

room in the evening,

then tell them the honest

truth. Your parents

should nt be so hard on

you, they should be

supportive... It is not

going to be easy, and

you will it inside you

wen the opportunity to

tell them present itself.

Goodluck xoxo

If I was you I'll first remind them of how I never wanted to take science and I'll tell them the truth. It's kinda their fault. They shouldn't have forced you to study something you hate.

Good luck and I wish you all the best with your studies

• Faye

Don't tell them