Katya
Lv 4
Katya asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Why did Ashton Kutcher screw around on Demi for an Anniversary present?

Yes, it's true, a San Diego fling on their 6th Anniversary is pretty cold...Could he have had better timing?

Maybe he's taking playing the "Charlie" character a bit too far?

what is your take on this nonsense?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-20433...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ashton has been loafing around with Demi, the kids w/the occasional Bruce tagging along. Living large with his more mature starlet who has lived it, been there, done that. Of course his movie career has seemed to be on the back burner for a few years now and so he decides to step into the TV ring again...which is like going backwards probably after "Punked" & "That 70's Show". Taking someone else's leftovers & playing the part (and badly) of a well-endowed billionaire beach bum when he could never get the gem lead in a movie and putting up a convincing front is tough. I'm sure much of the angst that goes along with always being the immature one has been an issue and now taking on such a non-challenging role when at the time of Sheen's exit the show was on it's last leg is depressing. Terrible reviews didn't help.

He's just a kid who found a life he probably would love being with Demi in 20 years, just not right now...so he's acting out his frustrations by venting his hormones & being an idiot.

• 9 years ago

He shouldnt've married Demi because obviously he's too young. There are too many of those types of girls waiting to jump in the sack at his age and with his fame & $$. Just another Jesse James/cougar incident. Demi will get over it but the kids are the ones who are also affected by all this crud. Irresponsible. He should've broken up with Demi b4 whoring around.

• 9 years ago

Drama-based narcissism. Celebrity love only has a shelf life of 5 years. They say 5 years is really like 20 years for the Hollywood famous, so it was a good run.

• 9 years ago

That's crazy. That blonde isn't even that pretty as much as Demi Moore is. And he hides her in the backseat so that paparazzi wouldn't recognize her lol yeah right. Smart move Ashton smart move..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well if I was him I might want to re-live being young again

and Demi Moore might be too mature for him. He is 33

and I am 32 and I still want to re-live my 20s, maybe thats

what he is doing?

• 9 years ago

he's been cheating for years. it is just that since that 70's show, he hasn't been relevant and now that he joined a show that has jumped the shark, he is being noticed again- at least for a while.

now that he has gone back into semi-relevance, his cheating has been exposed. i don't know how demi has not known about this for a long time now.

• 9 years ago

Shocking drama is a set up. Don't be fooled. It's all for the ratings.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's hollywood. That is what they do as a national sport... I didn't have any expectations on their partnership anyways. He is way too young for her anyways.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.