Will Call of Duty ever do futuristic games?

Something set 100s of year in the future? They've made the heck out of WWII games, modern warfare is probably ending its series soon. Would that be a stupid idea to make a space/futuristic FPS Call of Duty?

Update:

@ Chase- consider Modern Warfare. That game series is based on a completely made up war. Russia never invaded the US like in Modern Warfare 2. Whats to stop CoD from making another fictional war set in the future?

Update 2:

@chase- and lol I think to say CoD is the literal worst is somewhat of an exaggeration. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks in reality.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, now that Bungie signed up for a suicide mission- I mean, signed a 10 year deal with Activision, it's certainly within the realm of possibility.

• 9 years ago

WW1 and WW2 are very significant wars in history, that's why most of the games were based on them. I think MW3 is about as futuristic as COD will get, so Halo might be a good option.

• 9 years ago

Its possible, anything is possible. Its a video game. But highly unlikely because Call of Duty is more about showing real wars or playing as actual armies from past wars. Also call of duty sucks *** and is literally the worst video game ever made. Least amount of creativity.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes that did made one. Black Ops II take place in 2025, Advanced Warfare take place in 2053, and Black Ops III take place in 2065. I predict Black Ops IV will take place way in the future like the 2100s.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nahh mabe something like 15 years but no 100 thy know humans would be dead by then.

Source(s): Needs bigger ps vehicles and much longer story
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i wish, if anyone doesit, it would be treyarch and it would be much better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.