which college is good for mechanical engineering in dubai?

I am doing my 11th year of schooling.I plan to pursue my career in Dubai U.A.E itself as i live with my parents here. I want to do mechanics but i don't know which college specializes in this field in Dubai. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I think the only good university in Dubai for engineering is AUD. Of course it is only good for your undergraduate degree. If you want to do masters or Phd you should apply for US or Canada.

• maza

i don't know abt basketball, yet they are extra advantageous usual for Volley ball (of direction they have a remarkable team for basketball too and concentrates in the component to activities besides) the college is properly reported and that they are producing good effects each 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and handful of companies offering job via campus thoughts. it somewhat is a deemed college, located around 30 km south of chennai accesible by using highway besides us by using sub-city practice. all the ideal for ur son.