How do u let a guy that likes u know u like him back WITHOUT BEIN A HO!!?

were friends, my friend is sure he likes me and so am i. sadly, he thinks i dont like him OO

Favorite Answer

Just tell him.

Just do this:

*goo goo eyes* "I kind of like you.

or

*looks down* "I kind of like you."

My gut reaction to a girl telling me she likes me (which has never happened before) is not that she's a hoe.

well if you are sure he likes you then you can at least show him you like him back. why do girls only expect the guy to be open for rejection? and how does telling him you like him make you a "ho?"

and don't make hints either. hints are something that only girls do, and most guys just ignore them. be straightforward.

• maza

If somebody likes you and you do in comparison to them decrease back, you danger being seen by using them as a jerk ultimately. in basic terms tell him you sense uncomfortable with the way he acts around you.

If he likes you he will not think your a ho! just go up to him look like yer kinda shy look down then say "i kinda like you would you wanna go out sometime" then go from there trust me it`ll work out. good luck!!!

Source(s): done it before

You don't sleep with him. Telling him you like him won't make you a ho or make you seem like one.

Ask him if its true that he likes you. Then you should be able to tell him that you like him too. It makes guys lives so much easier when girls just admit their true feelings.

Just compliment him a lot. That's the easiest way.

The most straightforward way would be to just tell him. :)

Ask him how he feels about you (and don't take your friends' word for it). That should open up the door.

well thn strt doing thngs which wud make him think d opp.. do things that wud make it clear that u like him too.. if hez smart enough thn he will get ur hints :)

its easy to show him you like him back and not be a hoe. just think to yourself what a hoe is and dont be like that.