Pammie
Pammie asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Do you sometimes feel like you are in the twilight zone?

I am schoolbus driver and drive on county roads, there is one road that when I go down it, there is limb hanging over road with roosters sitting on it, Im always afraid one will fall on bus, I had a mother chicken chase a girl back on bus cause she got to close to the chicks, I had a dog grab on to mudflap and hitch a ride down the road. I had to drive real slow for that one, he wouldnt let go and when i got out of bus to chase him he would run around to opposite side and grab on to other mudflap, I was chased by a bull, well he was on other side of fence but a chicken could have broke it and I once saw polka dotted sheep, thats right polka dots on them, have no idea from what. Had a horse in middle of road while a goat and donkey was grazing in someones yard. The deer have no fear in them, they just stand there and stare and I chased a group of turkeys down middle of the road.

Im not lying about this, of course all this happened at different times but.....they happened.

So do you ever feel like your in the twilight zone?

• Favorite Answer

Whenever I am forced to deal with The Child of Yahoo over some issue.

(image of slobbering nappie-clad moron sitting in faeces-laden filth, and smearing account names on the wall to be picked up by the Psychic Warrior CIA guys standing and watching, pen in hand - the accounts then disappear before your eyes - sort of a Minority Report - guilty on the supposition (suppository??) that you might be, so cop the axe)......

wow...you must really live far out in the country for all that to happen!!

There have been times where odd things have happened and I've thought about the Twilight Zone, but nothing like you described.

All the time. I could swear that my daughter's boyfriend went to university two weeks ago, and that she cried buckets. And that he phoned her at 5 in the morning, because he missed her so much. And again at twelve at night.

So why did he walk through the door last night, looking for dinner?

I actually AM in the twilight zone.

It's a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind.

And soul. Rod Serling never told you that.

Since the EYE fell upon me, the twilight zone has been my domain.

And then you woke up and realized women can't drive.

Source(s): It's a joke because all twilight zone episodes have a twist ending and where made in the 60's

Yes when I'm on GS