If you kiss a girl while dating a guy, is that cheating?

My friend and I were bored and we just stared to make out (we were only a little drunk) :) but would that be cheating? Just kinda random.....

hahaha, we didn't like it.... we were bored.. It was a dare too

Favorite Answer

No it is not cheating... You were experimenting... I find it hot when two chicks make out... ;)

Cheating is what definition you make it to be. You're a girl kissing a girl is what I get from this question, and it was a dare, not some thing that came natural or impulse. What did you expect when people said it was cheating.

YES it is. you cant go around making out with other people while you in a relationship image if your boyfriend find out about this it wont go down well on him, will you be happy if he kissed some boy just for fun NO. you need to respect the person you with dont ever think that it oky to do wrong just for fun

Yes

Yes, but only if you and your guy decided to be exclusive. If you are not in that kind of relationship, then no.

Yea it is cheating. If you want a relationship with someone you should not do that.

• Doin

Would you find it okay if your boyfriend started kissing the same sex and then decided to keep it from you?

doesn't a "kiss" mean anything to this world?.. its supposd to b d most intimate thing btw a couple.. hw can u just kis anybdy randomly n gvng d xcuse tht u wer nt in ur senses.

YES.. ur cheatng!

Yes, it's cheating.

Now grow up kiddo.

Well, did you like it?