Rjay asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Is it wrong to say to your best friend that you miss the 'old her' ?

We had a fight few years ago, and after that, our closeness and friendship degraded it's level.And her personality changed so badly.But we still call each other best friends tho. but not as close as before. i just like hanging out with her, but i can't fully accept the 'new her'.Any suggestions please.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Its not wrong if you say it in a nice way. People change though, it might not have been because of that fight. You two could just be growing apart, its sad, but it happens. You might have changed a bit as well. I think this can be solved if you two talk it out calmly and explain what you are feeling and see what she is feeling. You might grow closer if you talk about it with each other, you never know.

Hope this helps.

• 9 years ago

If shes not that sensitive than its not bad just sit down and talk to her and say that you miss the old her and if she doesnt get offended shes. A true friend

Source(s): :)
  • 9 years ago

Some friendships just run their course. If she's changed in a way that you don't like - move on.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Tell her your true feelings on the matter. You are her best friend, your opinion should matter to her, and if it doesn't you should suggest finding a new girlfriend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

no it is not wrong but be careful she might be sensitive if she is sensitive so don't say it !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.