Plz help! Should I buy this car? Spider eclipse ?

2004 convertable Spider eclipse 3.0L. V6 79,000 miles. It has a salvage title, said to be hit but only had fender & lights replaced. Automatic. 4400$. Is this a good deal? It would be my first car & I don't know much about cars so its really hard for me to decide also I don't have really anyone around me who can give me advice about cars. Any advice will help. Thx

Favorite Answer

I would pass. It's hard to believe that it would have a salvage title if the only thing replaced was a fender and light. If you are still thinking about buying the car ask for all documentation of what all was replaced. You can also look under the car on the pinch welds and see if any bare metal is showing or recently painted. If either of these are evident that means the car had structural damage and had to be straightened on a frame machine. Hope this helps

it has a salvage title? run dont buy it look at the car fax.