Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 9 years ago

Best game for 12 year olds on PS3?

My parents won't let me have any games like cod or battlefield :(

Favorite Answer

How 'bout Prince Of Persia ? Gran Turismo 5 , its a good racing game . If they allow you to play 16+ games (which are not based on war and don't have bad language ) then get Batman : Arkham Asylum .

Surfs Up, Fifa racing, Disney's Bolt, Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa,Harry Potter, Disney singalong, LEGO Batman, Buzz! Quiz, Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero, LittleBigPlanet, Monsters vs. Aliens , Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga , Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction,games

However, for 12year old wii has a larger variety of kids games?

warning, do not let the kid play more than 3 hours per day may confuse them and you never find out until it is too late.

Not much I can recommend for a 12 year old really. Sports/Racing games are pretty straightforward.

Batman: Arkham Asylum is great too. Rated T, action genre with some detective like aspects to it and a great game overall,

• maza

Uncharted Drake's Fortune is a very good T-rated interest, the tale is super, the interest is action-packed, the track is marvelous, and the pictures are super, what extra might desire to you want? the interest itself is barely approximately 10 hours long at maximum, yet there's a ton of replay value from gathering trophies ( this interest helps trophies) Warhawk is likewise a very good and decrease priced ( $29.ninety 9) T-rated interest, nonetheless it somewhat is a internet in straight forward terms ( no unmarried-participant). there is various style in the interest and a great number of trouble-free strategies to explode your enemies, say you do in comparison to flying in planes? No subject, hop in a tank or a jeep for a jointly as, or pass strolling in case you like.

Try sports games FIFA 12 madden 12 nba and such little big planet I think is fun...I think most racing games are also E rated like need for speed and such

Dang dude your missing out. You shouild see if they will let you get skyrim. If not then, ANGRY BIRDS xD or get a Ps3 Move eye and controller and get the sports game. Its fun for archary, and gladator fights but guitar hero would be my number 1 choice other than skyrim.

Source(s): I own a ps3

Hello there PlayStation Network user.I'm Kevin Butler from Sony Computer Entertainment America.I would like to stop this spamming rumor about PlayStation Network user having to pay to play online Please help me stop this spamming rumor.if you send this message to 35 people,you will be granted $37 for the PlayStation Store Just check your wallet money for the PlayStation Store.This message is tracked by me Kevin Butler,Sony Computer Entertainment America.

• Isaac

That sucks , try get GTA IV off a friend no one should be stuck with Little Big Planet!!!

Harry potter.